From: greg [mailto:g...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:10 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Battery Drain?

My batteries wont hold a charge. I can't go more than a few streets now.
Changed batteries, twice. Now waiting for a new joystick. I'm hoping it's
causing a power drain. Trying to fix it before I get a new chair.

Any ideas to have them look at or check?

What can drain power so fast? It says it's fully charged.

Greg