I'm using a headset  for Dragon NaturallySpeaking with an in-line volume
control for the microphone, and I need to know how to control it Using computer
settings since I obviously am unable to use my hands to adjust it.

I'm using the sennheiser PC 131 headset and the nurses inadvertently tturn the
volume all  the way down without realizing it about once a day, which often
leaves me stranded without any way to communicate with anyone, because the
nurse calling device is decades old and only works intermittently. Don't
lecture me about complaining about it because I even talked to the Florida
State nursing home licensing  board people when they more here for an
inspection and when they tried to turn it on, they could never get it to turn
on at all. I thought for sure something would be done about it…Ha ha.

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-588-4333
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH