I have stomach pain just about every night. Then I wake up with cold sweats. I
can only sleep on my left side. I have suspected pain medicine for a long time.
Antacids seem to help. I think my biggest problem is bloating and constipation.
We just can't win, can we?

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: