Yes, my doc gave my a dose to have on hand. But don't do what I did and start the antibiotics before you get a sample. It screws it up.
I just didn't want to wait the weeknd. But pee can last awhile in the frig. Though I need to find out how long.
Growth cultures should only take 3 days. I'm told.
Reg