I just went to this website

Ifaraday.com and I still can't even figure out how to order their product.
Everything I try to purchase, somehow they are discontinued or I cannot find
out how to order it. I really need a mouse stick very badly and I'm hoping
someone here can please direct me to a place I can purchase one that is still
in business and is not a discontinued product. Thank you

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-588-4333
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH