From: DEBRA DEW <n14...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 10:02 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: funding for a power chair and question about vocational rehab

is there any alternatives to funding for a power chair aside from vocational
rehab? What about Medicaid?

vocational rehabilitation purchased my 1st chair for me but now I am in a
nursing home and I don't know if that will disqualify me or not. Any
information would be appreciated.Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers
-PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9

Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-588-4333
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH