That's shocking news. I wasn't aware mark smith had passed. He looked healthy.

            Quad 98

    On Monday, June 19, 2017 11:27 PM, DEBRA DEW <n14...@hotmail.com> wrote:

  <!--#yiv1688674497 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->I just wanted to share
something with you that I was reading about another quadriplegic named Mark
Smith. He had a website called the wheelchair junkie and it was his advice that
told me what was the Cadillac of power chairs in the nineteen nineties  so I
would know  which one to buy. Mark would get demonstration models of each power
chair and use them for a while to figure out which one was the best. I would
never have known what to buy without his advice  and he was certainly right on.
I just discovered he died at 40 years old from cerebral palsy. I just wanted to
show you a line from the website that someone wrote… At the deceased’s request,
no service will be held, as he “has a better place to be that day” – presuming
that The Pearly Gates is wheelchair accessible, and Saint Peter lets him in.
How wonderful that he knew he had a better place to be that day..
Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-588-4333
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH