My chair is possessed. I had battery issues, so changed, twice. Still was getting about   5 blocks a charge. They tried getting a new joystick, but couldn't, to old. They were going to replace entire electronics, but then I would not be eligible for a new chair.

I found a joystick on Ebay. It seemed to fix it. But after a few weeks, its weird again. My charger works, tried 2 to be sure. But some days it charges full, some days none. Charged 2 nights not going anywhere, still only shows 1 bar. Now when I drive, it will just jerk, stop cold, joystick flash “Recharge”. I drive a bit more, same thing. Does it when it says full or empty.

Its like a loose wire, but if loose, it would die, go black. Sometimes it feels like the electric breaks are one while driving. I put in mode 2, slow speed and it didn't seem to jerk stop as much.

Any ideas?
Hoping to gwt new chair soon, Greg