From: Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com<mailto:lwillis82...@gmail.com>>
Date: July 21, 2017 at 09:27:25 EDT
To: quad-list@eskimo.com<mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Fell Forward, bad time

Whew, that was a close one, Greg!  Let's not do that again, ok? The heat and AD
together could have made for a very bad outcome.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: greg <g...@eskimo.com<mailto:g...@eskimo.com>>
Date: July 20, 2017 at 21:55:19 EDT
To: <quad-list@eskimo.com<mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com>>
Subject: [QUAD-L] Fell Forward, bad time

I was going out the back door and fell forward. Into my lap. Joystick jammed my
shoulder, but kept me from going further forward. Outside, 100 degrees, record
humidity. Hard to breath, overheated, etc. Pouring sweat from A.D. It was bad.
I thought it was hours, but it was just over 1 hour. I had to dump cold water
on my head, put ice packs on. No one could hear me. It was no fun. The thoughts
that go though your head. Between the pain, overheating, breathing, etc. No
more going without chest strap. Greg