From: wheelch...@aol.com [mailto:wheelch...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:39 PM
To: zoocr...@windstream.net; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] New Chair ?

Why not call Invacare directly and get the story from them.  Tell them what you
want and why you want to. Let them pull while you are pushing.   BTW, who's the
customer anyway?  Customer, is always right.  Call Medicare/Medicaid in your
state and let them know what the provider is doing to you.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/19/2017 1:58:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,