I don't know if you are dealing with what I've dealt with, but don't scratch
the itch!  Not only does it get worse, but I doubt it will ever heal up
properly because of all the time we spend in bed without moving around.  At
least that's my issue.

      From: greg <g...@eskimo.com>
 To: quad-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 6:02 AM
 Subject: [QUAD-L] Itchy Scalp

<!--#yiv0232389673 body{font-family:'Arial';font-size:14pt;}#yiv0232389673
LI{display:list-item;margin:0.00in;}#yiv0232389673
p{display:block;margin:0.00in;}-->I have had such an itchy head, been driving
me Crazy. I tried so many things. Some helped a bit, but only short term. I
even cut my hair supper short. I know its more than 1 cause. The way I sleep
seems to put a lot of pressure on my head and when I move my head, it makes my
hair bend backwards. I wake-up with “Hurt Hair”. I also have a stupid cowlick
in my hair, right in the back. An area where the hair grows in a different
direction. Cutting it helped. Then there is just the itchy, flaking. Went to a
2nd Dermatologist and he said my flaking was yeast. Dandruff has a few causes
and on people that are not real mobile, yeast can be one of them. I'm trying a
new shampoo Rx only. Ketoconazole Shampoo 2% I think its really helping. I just
hope it lasts. Greg