New and remarkable ear buds, and Smart Phone Apt, are better than hearing
aids, for some.

Does your friend qualify?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 9/3/2017 11:34:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ismaelcavaz...@gmail.com writes:

Hello guys I have a friend of my that he is a quadriplegic  he doesn't have
any movement of his arms since he is accident happened is not  able to hear
Barry well I am trying to help him not able to hear the  television barrel
well I know they are special devices they put on their years  but he doesn't
like to wear them when he is at home he have to put the  television buried
out so he could hear it they were another idea I told him  about headphones
but he doesn't feel comfortable with their on but when he is  in the
hospital I don't know what you call that device but anyway he able to  hear the
television very well bed side call light when they put it on his side  of his
bed he's able to hear the television very well I ask different  questions to
a different hospital quarried to them they told be that device  comes with
the hospital bed where you could hear the television on the side of  the band
I went to Google to look for it I was not successful any ideas will  be
appreciated thank you and God bless you have a nice day