I know that many on the list are struggling. In our quad life we face many
experiences and give us a lot of pain and struggle. But look back from the
start of your injury to this moment and put into your mind the good things that
have came into your life. Life as a quad is a dance of pain and some good
times, but if you didn't have the chance to survive all those good things would
have never been. Our lives are different but just as important as anyone else.
We appreciate the good more now more than ever. When you suffer remember the
good times from the past and good times still to come. The people you met,
things you accomplished, places you went, little victories, a good movie, a
special friend, smelling the morning dew. People need to understand that life
in any form is a gift and should be appreciated. So many regular healthy folks
commit suicide every year(40,000)and it so sad. Christmas is a harder time for
me and its almost my 20th anniversary as a quad jan 16, 98. Lets all try to
enjoy the moment.
Ron