From: Greg [mailto:g...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 6:54 AM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] So Cold

I feel guilty complaining, my lows are 66 today. Those guys where it snows,
etc. I remember those days.
Moving to AZ best thing I ever did.
Greg

On 12/6/2017 6:48 PM, Lissette Whitehead wrote:

Tell me about it! I live in Rosarito Beach, Mexico, I went out today for a
little while and I could barely handle it, I was having trouble driving my
power chair cause I was shaking so bad, my boyfriend had to drive me. My
neck and shoulders are so sore, I have trouble falling asleep at night. Wine
is the only thing that helps but I can't be drinking wine every day. Ginger
with cinnamon tea helps a bit too. Seriously, I feel for those living in
colder regions.

Stay warm guys!

Lissette Whitehead

416 W. San Ysidro Blvd.