      From: Jim Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com>
 To: Jeffrey Gaede <jsga...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Quad-list Post <quad-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 4:46 PM
 Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Cell phones

I suggest an Android phone that works with Sesame Enable.
Take a look at their website https://sesame-enable. com/
Even if you don't use Sesame Enable, Android has built-in voice
accesshttps://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/6151848?hl=en&ref_topic=6151842

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Jeffrey Gaede <jsga...@yahoo.com> wrote:

What are the best cell phones and/or apps for complete hands-free use that you
guys know of?