I've had one for about 15 years now.  The surgery is really simple.  They
just cut a small hole into your bladder and insert a catheter. It makes
catheter changes really simple compared to going through the urethra.  They
say you'll have less UTI's but hasn't been the case for me.  After all, you
still have a foreign object in your bladder.  I went to the supra for two
reasons - it makes sex easier (I'm married) and I had two different
caregivers inflate the catheter balloon in my urethra.  Bled like a mother
both times and spent half the day in the ER.  My only regret is not having
the surgery after the first incident.  Any other questions?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>