Plan.............................................A Head.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/3/2018 9:36:03 AM Central Standard Time, g...@eskimo.com
writes:

I got stuck in a new way yesterday. I often go out and do photography. A guy
around the corner has lots of cactuses with birds living in them. He has a big
gate in front. He lets me hang out and take photos. I was taking some photos
and the gate started closing. I didn’t get out in time. I was locked in. I
can’t get to their door. But was able to knock on the side of the house. Took
about 15 minutes to get their attention. But I got a great photo of a Thrasher
on a Cactus. Check in out.
https://www.facebook.com/greg.wickenburg
Greg