I don't use sip-and-puff, but can the mouth piece be 3D printed?
I don't know what its made out of, or if its like a straw or a mouth piece.
Is there a photo to see what they look like? Could a dentist mold your mouth, etc.
Greg

On 2/23/2018 12:43 AM, Jim Lubin wrote:
Bummer. It sucks when something works and you can't find a replacement. I am having the same problem with some of my vent circuit parts. Some of the old parts work better for me but I can't find replacements.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 7:15 PM, Jeffrey Gaede <jsga...@yahoo.com <mailto:jsga...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

    Yeah, those don't work for me, Jim. Every time I've searched for
    sip and puff mouthpieces, that's what I find and usually that's
    all I find. I'm sure they are out there somewhere but who knows
    what they were originally used for.

    *From:* Jim Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com <mailto:jlu...@eskimo.com>>
    *To:* Jeffrey Gaede <jsga...@yahoo.com <mailto:jsga...@yahoo.com>>
    *Cc:* Quad-list Post <quad-list@eskimo.com
    <mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com>>
    *Sent:* Thursday, February 22, 2018 7:03 PM
    *Subject:* [QUAD-L] Re: Mouthpiece Search

    I think it got rejected by the list with the photo attached.

    I've been using these dental "saliva ejectors" with my sip and
    puff. They are a flexible tube about 5" long with wire embedded so
    it keeps the shape when you bend it.

    http://www.idsdental.com/salivaejectors.html
    <http://www.idsdental.com/salivaejectors.html>

    On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 6:32 PM, Jeffrey Gaede <jsga...@yahoo.com