I have searched the Internet and am unable to find an article specifically
pertaining to this problem;

there are lots of articles out there about how to cope with anxiety and stress,
such as exercising and moving away from  whomever is causing the anxiety,
things to do, which a paralyzed person stuck in an institution does not have
the option to do.the bottom line is having to be dependent upon the mercy of
strangers with chronic lack of natural affection as the norm in the world today.

My biggest fear daily is that a nurse will not come when I need care for hours
which inevitably leaves me in extreme pain just from needing to be repositioned
once every two hours; babies are so fortunate they are not aware of what would
happen to them without their caregivers. Makes you wonder why doctors are
prescribing antidepressants for  toddlers and babies these days, no we know
why… The profit margin. Always follow the money.

please share information pertaining to the subject if you have any,

& any constructive suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs  … can not brag about my love for YHVH God because I fail Him
daily, but I can brag about His love for me because He never fails me.
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH