I'm about to have coronary…

The microphone icon  turns to red completely off. I had someone come in and
click on it, and it went green thought I was okay and let them leave thinking
everything was copacetic, and the damnable thing turned itself  red again the
minute they walked out.

I searched Google and the only thing I could find info about it On Was
Knowbrainer. And the guy had to eventually completely wipe out the hard drive
and reinstall Windows and everything to stop it. Obviously not an option for me
with no hands to use.

Please please assist if you know what's going on. Is happening on my slave
laptop and not my master blessedly.

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9

Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs  … can not brag about my love for YHVH God because I fail Him
daily, but I can brag about His love for me because He never fails me.
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH