Hi Jim.  Has it really been that long?  It doesn't seem.......but yes time
moves.  Its seems like just yesterday and yet... consider all those who you
have come in contact with, since then. Consider all of those who you have
inspired, impressed and motivated. Consider all the medical experts that you
challenged. Those physical and occupational therapist you have moved.  I had
not considered the miles you traveled either.
I continue to support your effort and hope you continue..... to continue doing
what you do, for yourself and so many others.  May You Continue To Do Well.
Happy Anniversary ! Congrats and
Best Wishes !

In a message dated 5/17/2018 6:47:35 PM Central Standard Time,