My current Power Chair is a  Rival Rear Wheel Drive, It is my 1st chair with an
Odometer for Mileage. In The 1st Year and a Half I have had it, it now has 624
Miles so far. Have any of you ever seen how many miles they have gone in Power
Chairs?? I sure wish my other 3 Prior Chairs over the 21 plus years had had a
mileage reader, so I'd know how many miles they logged or traveled. Thanks
All....Any that know Mileage of theirs please post .   Dan H.***  St.Louis
Area. Mo.  August 3rd made my 21 year post injury mark.