Have you tried to uninstall it and then reinstall it after a couple of
hours?That would be my first Suggestion!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 5:44 PM, DEBRA DEW<n14...@hotmail.com> wrote:
<!--#yiv4483719568 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->
How can I get DNS to shut up! All of a sudden for reasons unknown to me, it has
started reading me everything and driving me crazy. Please please please tell
me how to disable this permanently forever and ever. I went into options and
tried to stop it to no avail. GRRR and thank you

Also on this computer I have to use the dictation box to be able to insert text
anywhere. As was always the case, I would like to know how to stop it and if
possible find out how it was initiated to begin with.

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs  … can not brag about my love for YHVH God because I fail Him
daily, but I can brag about His love for me because He never fails me.
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark TwainB.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTHTHE FACT THAT THERE
IS A HIGHWAY TO HELL AND ONLY A STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN SAYS A LOT ABOUT ANTICIPATED
TRAFFIC NUMBERS
Jesus is the living word