Anyone ever wear a back brace for a curved spine?

I need one, but not sure how well it will work sitting in a chair. Sounds uncomfortable.

I'm hoping I can find a good cross between a brace and a binder. I went years without a binder, but now need one. Not for blood pressure so much, a bit, but mostly to hold my insides back up in place. Or I can't get a good breath. Just wearing a binder my Finger Pulse Oximeter levels go from 88 to 96. My breath increases a good 20%.

But is there a combo binder / back brace?

I go to Hanger next week to talk to them.

Greg