I got my mega million ticket for $1,000,000,000

I always wanted to build a piece of property and build a very large house 🏡 for
the disabled and apartments for live in care caretakers AND pay them well AND
give them a health care package. There will also be vans and buses for
transportation.
My family and friends would also benefit greatly. I just wish I could help
myself as far as being out of bed more. Having more endurance and be able to
travel. Even if I bought a private plane ✈️ I wouldn't be able to stay sitting
long.
The home for the disabled and caretakers will have to do.
Let me just win fist before I worry what to do with the money.
Bobbie

"Be the change you want to see in the world". Gandhi