Try this program
Point-N-Click is a FREE stand-alone on-screen virtual mouse designed for
anyone with a disability that makes it difficult or impossible to click a
physical computer mouse. As long as they can move a mouse, trackball or
other pointing device, they can send mouse clicks to virtually any Windows
application or DOS application that can run within a window and even many
that are full screen.

http://polital.com/pnc/