The device I use, Adap2U, is no longer available. There are some other
options available but I am so use to the customizations I use with this
device that I have not changed, but the other one is a good backup system
for me.

Check my page here for more information.
https://www.makoa.org/jlubin/morsecode.htm

Yes, I use a sip for a dot and puff for dash. No, I am not a ham radio
operator. I learned morse code by pattern not by sound when I was in rehab
in 1989.

If you are interested in using morse code for computer access I recommend
either the TandemMaster <http://www.tandemmaster.org/home.html> or the
Jouse3 <
http://www.compusult.net/web/guest/assistive-technology/our-at-products/jouse3