Does Tablet have a way to install dragon
________________________________
From: Eric Olson <whee...@wi.rr.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:43 PM
To: DEBRA DEW
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] information needed about which tablet to order

Long story short you either need a laptop or a different non dragon dictate way
to use a tablet

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 6:39 PM DEBRA DEW
<n14...@hotmail.com<mailto:n14...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Vocational rehabilitation is going to buy me another PerMobile power chair, and
in order for me to do my work, they are going to get me any tablet my little
heart desires… But the rub is, I have to tell them what to order.

I have spent 2 days trying to educate myself about tablets because I have never
owned one before and only use laptops, but I don't think a laptop would be very
practical to be carrying around on a power wheelchair all the time.

Below is a 2 minute video showing Stephen Hawking's PerMobile, so you can see
what I am aiming for.

I do not even know what the arms that attach to the wheelchair to hold the
tablet are called.it<http://called.it> is hard to search things without knowing
the proper vocabulary.

If anyone can give me advice and tell me all the peripherals and goodies I
should order, it would be so greatly appreciated. Because this will be my
one-time opportunity, probably for a decade or 2, to acquire what I need to be
able to get out of bed where I am currently stuck 24 7.

I am paralyzed from the neck down from multiple sclerosis, so I have to use
Dragon NaturallySpeaking for absolutely everything; and I need to make certain
the tablet I order can accommodate the Dragon software, because it needs at a
minimum, 28 megs of RAM.

I am a bit fearful because from what I have read and can understand and I could
be way off base, a tablet is nothing but an overgrown smart phone… That is
worrying me if it is true..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ1LO_O6r4k

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs  … can not brag about my love for YHVH God because I fail Him
daily, but I can brag about His love for me because He never fails me.
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH
THE FACT THAT THERE IS A HIGHWAY TO HELL AND ONLY A STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN SAYS A
LOT ABOUT ANTICIPATED TRAFFIC NUMBERS
Jesus is the living word