I am just sweating when I sit up. I recline and it goes away. But can't find the cause. No UTI, my butt sore, very tiny, has healed up fine. My cushion is fine. Crotch is fine. The only thing I can think of is my SP Cath, the skin around it is "prouding". Where the skin kind of flares back. We use these sticks that cauterizes the skin. But thats never caused this sweating before.

I'm trying to get back in to my Uro to get my bladder scoped. Its beet awhile, might as well check for issues in the bladder too.

Frustrating...

Greg