That’s my schedule as well (M W F) and it works great for me. I also schedule
appointments

For Tue Thurs and frees up weekend time.

Nicki

From: Randy Anderson [mailto:randyanderson...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 11:29 AM
To: Raymond Kelly
Cc: Quad List
Subject: Re: FW: [QUAD-L] BOWEL PROGRAM: What works best - Magic
Bullet/Enemieez/Other?

After my accident in 98 I rehabbed out at Craig Institute in Denver. They used
and suggested I use MAGIC bullet, I have ever since and it seems to work for me
although I've never tried anything else to compare it to.
Also, I use to do my ball program every other day but switched to 3 times a
day, Monday Wednesday Friday.
This way it frees up my weekend and I know for Tuesday and Thursday that I'm
getting out of bed earlier on a non-bowel day, and schedule appointments or
other things for those 2 days.
For me, it hasn't given me any problems in doing it this way. You may or may
not want to try it.
Randy