I contacted Greg's mom. She told Greg the quadlist was asking how he is
doing. She said Greg wanted me to pass this along.
Thanks for everyone's concern. In a nutshell...
His kidney biopsy reveals that they have completely shut down and no meds
can reverse it. So he will probably need dialysis 3 times a week for life,
but there is always hope that things will reverse. They continually need to
drain fluid from around his lungs. Almost 2 liters on two different
occasions and almost one on another. They recently inserted a semi
permanent valve to make it easier and less invasive to drain fluid if
needed. He  might need to come home with a trach. The lung dr seems to
think so, but might only need to be hooked up to a respirator at night. He
looks better today. We don't know how long he will be in hospital.