Several years ago I found a site online w instructions on cutting out a
horseshoe shape of the back lower 2/3 of a sport coat or suit coat.

The top of the cut was below the top of backrest so no modification was obvious
when in the chair.

I have spent hours looking for the instructions and now can’t find them. I was
only able to find an image of a man sitting with part of the back out which is
similar to what  I need.

I’m nervous about cutting a new suit coat without those instructions and the
coat is needed for Saturday morning.

Glenn Gaudet by the way will be wearing this suit coat ( if I don’t mangle it
) to his
father’s funeral.

For the record he is almost 58 and 43 years post injury C4/5 and doing
relatively well.

I regularly tell him and forward to him all the things I learn from all of you
on the List which he told me about years ago because he chooses not to
participate on the forum.

Thanks for any help w sewing instructions.