My dr's nurse called Tuesday because my pharmacy requested a refill for my
Tylenol 3.

She said I would need to pick between it and my Valium (I have taking 5mg
twice daily for 21 years)..I was a bit confused.

I told her if I had to pick it would be the pain medicine because I take as
needed when I get up and am sweating from dysreflexia. (mind you I had 19 of
60 pills left that are prescribed twice daily as needed and it had been 62
days since I had it filled).

She also told me when I asked about weaning off the valium I could quit cold
turkey. My pharmacist disagreed.

Anyone else take Valium and pain medicine at the same time.

I know she doesn't know what she's talking it.

Nicki