Hello Quad-List,
I would like to wish everyone a Belated merry Christmas and a happy new
year. I appreciate this format to ask questions and give input. It helps us
to feel we are not alone in the world we live in. We understand each
other‘s problems as much as we can. Thank you everyone for sharing and
caring about one another.
God bless you now and throughout the new year. I pray for my friends also.
We all need to fight against EVV to take away our rights to live
independently without invasion of our privacy. Please join the group, Stop
EVV on Facebook immediately to keep abreast of what is going on in our
country. We need to contact our  representative  right now. The website
will give you all the information you need to know how to uphold your
ability to come and go in your community
Thank you Jim for starting this amazing group.
Dana