This is very hard for me ... Joan Anglin passed away today. I have been asked to share this here by Joan's daughter.

Nan

From FB:

"I hadn't posted anything on FB but mom asked me to, so here it is. We might be preparing to say goodbye to her for now. She is in the ICU at Renown room T632 if you want to visit. We are waiting right now to talk to the doctors and palliative care to come up with a plan. Please keep my mom and our family in your prayers.

So. Update on my mom, she is about the same as of now. Pretty heavily medicated. I guess we overdid the guest list this afternoon with as many people as we had there at once. If you want to visit pm me and I will give a relevant phone # so we can decide on a time that works. Updating the update! Due to covid-19 every "approved" visitor will be allowed one at a time after being screened by Renown standards.

You know that something isn't real until you post it on facebook? I put it off most of the day. At 1:10 am we lost a good good woman. I can safely say that I am 50% grateful for her and 50% filled with grief for us. My mommy went home to be with my big brother and a whole lot more people I wish were still around. I will miss her forever.

Taryn Anglin-Barb Nancy Davis Gillen this made me cry. Thanks a lot! Lol. She did everything super extra a friend of mine called her the Queen of Quads lol. It's very true she lived for 30 years like an absolute boss. Will you please share the news on the quad site's you were both a part of.”

Rest in peace, Joan

Nancy Gillen