It doesn't matter what the official numbers are.  Assume there's probably
anywhere between 10-1000 times as many people in your state that are
infected.  Many hospitals are so inundated with people they're only testing
people that need to be admitted.  Many with the virus will never even be
tested because they won't have a severe case.