Last night I was raising my chairs seat and the joystick cord came loose and hooked around the motor and as I raised it ripped open the cable. Repair shop says 4-8 weeks to get fixed. They carry no parts.

1. Get prescription.
2. After they get that, make appointment to get chair checked out. (week +)
3. They pick up chair.
4. Get Insurance OK. (about 2 weeks)
5. Order part. (About a week)
6. Fix chair.
7. Make appointment deliver (week +)

They say if insurance oks, can get manual rental chair in a week. Or maybe power chair in a few weeks.

I just dont get these guys. I know they can't have spare parts for all chairs, but I don't understand why they can't just send a joystick to use until.

LUCKILY, a friend of a friend was able to stop by and rewire to ripped cable. But they got to get a better way to do things.

Greg