I tried all those meds and nothing worked. I was spasming so bad my chest was heavy. I was dreaming of my thigh being crushed or burning.  I had a MRI and found out is was H.O.  Calcium growing on my hip to heel an injury, but it didn't stop growing. It was growing like a tree branch into the muscles. Extreme pain. Once the pain was under control, I rarely spasm.
Greg