Good afternoon,

Today is a rainy and dreary day, not like it was 54 years ago. In Pennsylvania
it was 100° and went to the pool on that day. We normally swim the Susquehanna
River, but a severe storm was washing the debris dwn the river. My mother said
she would take me somewhere safe, so we went to one of the local swimming
pools. Some one did a cannonball on my back.  Although a public poll there was
no lifeguard on duty. It seemed he forgot something and went home get it. My
mother  regretted that decision, but that’s life.

It has been a good life. 30 years running a successful electronics business,
one wife, three kids, a dog and cat. Oh yeah I have nine grandchildren.

I can no longer drive because of my rotator cuff and surgery is not an option.
I am looking to some of the specialized vans, but we are just starting that
search.

If anyone has a steering wheel attachment, trypan, and they were not using it
would you consider selling?

Okay, need to leave the office, go home and put some chicken on grill.

Keep on keeping on!