From: Tod Santee <mr.san...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2020 3:23:41 PM
To: Robert Vogel <rhvsh...@me.com>; quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [QUAD-L] Re: Intro/Hi Again and P.I.E. Bowel Care

Hi Robert,
     Thanks for the very detailed info about this Peristeen / Coloplast system!
 I had never heard of it until you and another person here mentioned it.
     I'm glad to hear how well it works for you and especially happy to hear it
from a fellow diver!  Given its easy-sounding portability I'll be looking at
this one a bit closer now, too.  (Hopefully having more than one option doesn't
complicate things! LOL!!)

Best wishes,
--Tod

On Friday, November 6, 2020, Robert Vogel