I agree 100% Aaron!

I tried to respond to you privately Nicki but it got returned. But all I
said was that I had not yet read The Truth about Vaccines were probably
will and that I agreed with you.

I'm so tired of it being pushed down our throats (the latest news about
Covid when newscasters most often report before something has been done or
said which is why I don't listen to the news) and if people can think for
themselves they don't need to see signs everywhere saying "Get your flu
shot here for FREE!"  I saw one yesterday on my walk with my dog.

Anyway, that is just ME. People are always curious what other people are
doing and thinking about this latest vaccine but it just boils down to what
you want to do and not let others dictate to you how you feel or what you
want to do or what you don't want to do with regards to anything.

~Lori

--
“Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind
and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.” ― Dean