Thank you Gail,

Yes I am familiar with Joni & friends, her story and her history.

I don't think 2 people working 12 hour shifts would work these days because
so many people give every excuse in the book for a reason for not coming or
not showing up at all. I grew up in a small town and it would work "back in
the day" but  not now from my experience. Even waiting on someone (that my
husband and I hired for cleaning) would show up most of the time but the
same thing happened with her and when we were expecting her.

Thanks for the phone number!

~Lori