I know that my old Dr. from San Antonio who is a quadriplegic and works in
SCI rehab has often been open for consultation. His name is Dr. Mark
Fredrickson: https://www.sharecare.com/doctor/dr-mark-d-fredrickson

If you have any trouble getting a hold of him, please let me know and I can
get you his Facebook contact.

Aaron Mann