I’ve used it in job interviews before - said I excel at sitting. 😉 I think I’ve
gotten all of the jobs I’ve used that at too!  I do sit around all day too, but
I’m usually working on my computer while doing so as well. (Hazards of having 2
jobs and working from home I guess). 🤷🏼‍♀️

Michelle
C5, post almost 28 years (a few days shy yet)