I called my Johnson County health nurse and she's going to bring me a flu
shot and she said the booster for the Johnsons and Johnsons would be out in
a couple weeks. I don't know what I think about that. What does everybody
think about the booster shot. I want to learn more information about the
shot you could you live better towards before I take it. We are advised to
take because of our age, our immune system and I am such high risk for
kidney infections because of my ileoconduit. It is more open to bacteria.

I wanted to share with you a new toothpaste that makes your teeth feel
great. It is Crest gum and sensitivity all the protection it is the
prohealth Crest. I have been using fluoride from my doctor for at least
five years. My prescription ended because I have to start a new dentist
this month. I am 68 and we usually get recession as we get older.
Dana C4-5 complete, ileoconduit, tracheostomy

I am fighting sores on my heel where there was skin graft that easily gets
hit transferring into bed, and the area where your bottom and upper leg
connect. A caregiver broke my hip decades ago and as my hip joint
disintegrated, it makes me lean to the left. This causes pressure on the
right side of my body at that area. I have severe altar process and wasn't
able to get surgery on my foot after I got gangrene after a foot drop
surgery, the fixed Savior was too tight. I lost all of the fat on my heal.
After wound VAC for two months and a skin graft. It often gets a sore on
the skin graft that is very difficult to heal. I'm using Venelux on each
area, but it doesn't seem to be solving the problem. Does anybody else have
any suggestions? There is no padding on my heel, just bowed in the skin
graft. Thank you for any information you can provide..