Oops!  Sent to soon!

and I have a PMNR doc that sees nothing but quads - and knows everything we
need to know about how to navigate life to the fullest and how our bodies
work!  She's a little further away, so I don't see her as often.  It's
especially important to me right now, as I consider myself in an "aging
quad" status.  :)