From: Eric Olson [mailto:whee...@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2024 2:34 PM
To: Nichole Rohling
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Venous Insufficiency

When able bodied people walk, the muscles in their feet and legs push fluid
back to the heart.  Our bodies don't do that, so fluid pools in our feet.  My
feet are always swollen to some degree.   Compression stockings are a must.
When I was in rehab, they would wrap my legs with ace bandages, but that is a
pain.  Do the legs of your chair elevate?  Keeping your legs elevated might
help a little.  Truthfully, the best thing to do is to tilt back often to let
the blood pooling in your feet travel back towards your heart. If you could
tilt back with your feet elevated, it would really be helpful.  Good luck