Hi all,

I'm Ashley Bernard, founder of Open Independence - a one-person studio building 
iPhone accessibility apps. I'm blind myself, and everything I make is free 
forever, collects no data, and is designed accessibility-first from day one. No 
accounts, no tracking, no paywalls.

I wanted to introduce the studio and invite you to beta test.

Everything I build is VoiceOver-first and fully operable by voice - no fine 
motor control required. Testable now: Cue, which reads body language and social 
cues from the camera and describes them aloud (beta), and Beth, which helps 
with task initiation - getting started on the thing you've been putting off (on 
TestFlight: https://testflight.apple.com/join/35DBW6ts).

You can see all the apps and sign up here: https://openindependence.com/betas - 
and two more apps are in App Store review now, hitting TestFlight soon. Reply 
here anytime; I read everything, and feedback from this community is genuinely 
how the apps get better.

Thanks,
Ashley Bernard
Open Independence

Reply via email to