Hiya

'scuse the crossposting, but i am running out of options here.

1. RocketWare & Radius

I've been trying to get the RadiusWare drivers from RadiusVintage.com -
they state they are available for free download in
http://www.radiusvintage.com/RadiusQA/Rockets.html - but the final
response i've got from them is,

  "I'm the only contact and we no longer have parts or software. We took
   our server down so we can not help you. sorry"

So, does anyone have a copy of RocketWare? I have a Rocket 25i here, and
would like the full installer if I can get my hands on one, please!
Radius state the drivers are available for free download, they just
aren't prepared (or able, if you believe the above) to provide them.

Guess this counts as abandonware? If I'm missing another site which does
have the drivers, please let me know. And if you've had other (more
positive) dealings with Radius and know how to get the drivers, I'd be
stoked, because I can't work out how.

That's pretty poor "product support" on Radius's part, I reckon. I don't
want to misrepresent them so I'm putting a copy of the emails above at
http://chris.ibex.co.nz/radius/no_rocketware.txt too.

2. SE/30 Browsing

I'm having real trouble getting iCab or NS4.08 to work on my SE/30. Have
32Mb and System7.0.1+Tuneup, with the three extras required for running
NS under 7.0.x. Every attempt at a network connection in NS or iCab gets
me an "Unimplemented trap" error. I followed the pickle's links to fetch
each of the ThreadMgr, D&D and CFM-68k but no help.

NS2.x and 3.x work okay, but 2.x is too unstable and 3.x makes the page
backgrounds (like LEM) black no matter what you set the colours to. Is
there an NS3.x ResEdit to force black and white? Or is 7.1 my only hope?
Also installed NSDefrost and BombShelter, but they just help you deal
with the crashes, they don't stop them ...

Lack of OT, maybe?

Cheers,

Chris