A Google search on "small adb keyboard" revealed this link -

    http://www.fentek-ind.com/minikb.htm

with a product called "Happy Hacking Multi Platform/Lite" (great name)
* Multi Platform - PC(PS/2), Sun/SPARC, MAC(ADB)
* Very Small Footprint - 11.6 inches X 4.3 inches
* UNIX/LINUX Friendly Layout
* 60 Full Size Keys
* Some Key Assignments can be changed by mode selector

Cool...  There used to be many specialized ADB keyboards.  I remember one
that looked like a standard keyboard, but everything was proportioned
smaller to about 3/4 size.  I think it was meant as a child's keyboard (or
for adults with small hands).

Also, not ADB (so sorry for being "off-topic"), but I saw this product
demo'ed at MacWorld SF 2002 and I tried it.  Thought it was unique and
clever...  and definitely small.

    http://www.halfkeyboard.com/

- Ken